- Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Event Format
- Time Control
- G/60 d5
- Players may be grouped into sections of six players by Rating; accelerated pairings may be used
- Entry Fee
- $20 for members, $35 for non-BCF members; $5 more if registering onsite after online registration closes at 10:00am, 9/17/2023
- None; all proceeds will benefit the club
- 10:00am - 10:15am (onsite)
- Round Times
- 10:30am, 1:30pm, 4:00pm
- COLLEGE STUDENTS WELCOME!
LIMITED TO PLAYERS BORN IN 2002 OR EARLIER, AND COLLEGE STUDENTS.
Please visit the US Chess Membership site to join or renew.
Need to withdraw or take a bye: please send email to email@example.com at least 30 minutes before the round.
Metered street parking is free on Sundays.
For parking and transportation info, please visit Parking and Public Transit.
- Event Dates
- Sunday, September 17
- Registration is now closed, please register at the tournament.
- Entry List