Early Autumn Six-Week Swiss Online
- Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Event Format
- 6SS, 1 lichess game per Tuesday night set up by individual challenge
- Time Control
- Open: G/60 + 10 sec, U1900: G/45 + 5 sec
- Open & U1900 (Unrated); accelerated pairings may be used
- Entry Fee
- $40, $25 for BCF members
- Open: $120-$80 based on 10 players; U1900: Trophy to 1st Place
- Deadline 10/3/2023 @ 6 PM
- Round Times
- Contact info: TD Nick Sterling. E-mail: email@example.com. Text/cell: 781-733-0849.
If I do not have your e-mail and cell phone # already, please send those to me in case we have to contact each other.
If I do not have your lichess Username, please send that to me or include it in the comments in your Registration.
For Round 1, Pairings will be posted on Tuesday just after 6 PM on the Boylston CC website. The cutoff time for registration in time to play a Round is Tuesday at 6 PM. Any players who register subsequent to 6 PM will be skipped until the following week's Round. Each Round begins at 6:30 PM except for games whose start times were agreed in advance to be changed.
Players must join Zoom and Share their Screens or show their play areas in their camera views. The link will be sent to players by e-mail. Players with scores of at least +2, or in contention for a prize, may, at the TD's discretion, be required to provide at least two separate camera views on Zoom.
Players must be current Members of USCF for the OPEN SECTION ONLY, not the U1900. However, if the Sections need to be combined due to insufficient registration, then players who joined the U1900 Section will need USCF Memberships to play in the Open.
Forfeit of a Round for any reason may result in forfeit of any prize $$$ that would otherwise have been won, at the TD's discretion.
Rating with USCF will be delayed by 72 hours after the completion of the tournament to give lichess time to ensure Fair Play was observed in all games.
- Event Dates
- Tuesday, September 12 Tuesday, September 19 Tuesday, September 26 Tuesday, October 3 Tuesday, October 10 Tuesday, October 17
- Registration is now closed, please register at the tournament.
- Entry List