- Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Event Format
- Swiss System or Round Robin, based on entries
- Time Control
- Entry Fee
- $15, to benefit Boylston Chess Club
- Online reg. ends 7:15pm, onsite registration 7:00pm -7:25pm
- Round Times
- Round 1: 7:30pm, rest ASAP; event ends at 9:00pm
- BCC is happy to announce a fun and social evening of casual five-minute blitz chess, open to attorneys from the Boston area.
Players of all skill levels are welcome, from total beginner up to Magnus Carlsen (as long as he passed the bar).
The event will be unrated--no USCF membership required.
All equipment--clocks, sets, scoresheets if desired--will be provided by the club, but feel free to bring your own food and beverages.
Come out, play a few games, and meet fellow Boston-area lawyers!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Event Dates
- Wednesday, September 27
- Registration is now closed, please register at the tournament.
- Entry List