- Sunday, October 29, 2023
- Event Format
- Time Control
- G/60 d5
- Players may be grouped into sections of six players by rating; accelerated pairings may be used
- Entry Fee
- $20, $25 for non-BCF members; $5 more if registering onsite after online registration closes at 10:00am, 10/29/2023
- None; all proceeds will benefit the club
- 10:00am - 10:15am (onsite)
- Round Times
- 10:30am, 1:30pm, 4:00pm
- COLLEGE STUDENTS AND BEGINNERS WELCOME!
LIMITED TO PLAYERS BORN IN 2002 OR EARLIER, AND COLLEGE STUDENTS.
Please visit the US Chess Membership site to join or renew.
Need to withdraw or take a bye: please send email to email@example.com at least 30 minutes before the round.
Metered street parking is free on Sundays.
For parking and transportation info, please visit Parking and Public Transit.
- Event Dates
- Sunday, October 29
- Registration is now closed, please register at the tournament.
- Entry List