November Tuesday Night Swiss (OTB)
- Tuesdays November 7, 14, 21, 28
- Event Format
- 4SS; One round per Tuesday evening
- Time Control
- G/90; +5
- Open, U1900, U1200
- Entry Fee
- $20, $35 for non-BCF members; $5 more if registering onsite. Free for GM's and IM's, and also for club members who are rated at least 2200
- $300 based on 25 paid entries: Open $125, $75; U1900 $60; U1200 $40
- Onsite registration is 6:45pm-7:00pm
- Round Times
- Event starts on November 7 and ends on November 28.
In accordance with BCF policy, unrated players may play in any section. Players rated within 200 points of the lower section maximum may play up one section. Sections with less than six players may be merged.
October and November supplements and "live rating" may be used to play up a section.
A current USCF membership is required. Please visit the US Chess Membership site to join or renew.
- Event Dates
- Tuesday, November 7 Tuesday, November 14 Tuesday, November 21 Tuesday, November 28
- Registration is now closed, please register at the tournament.
- Entry List