- Sunday, December 3, 2023
- Event Format
- Time Control
- G/60 d5
- Players may be grouped into sections of six players by USCF rating; accelerated pairings may be used
- Entry Fee
- $20, $35 for non-BCF members; $5 more if registering onsite after online registration closes at 9:45 am, 12/03/2023
- None; all proceeds will benefit the club
- 09:45am - 10:15am (onsite)
- Round Times
- 10:30am, 1:30pm, 4:00pm
- COLLEGE STUDENTS AND BEGINNERS WELCOME!
LIMITED TO PLAYERS BORN IN 2002 OR EARLIER, AND COLLEGE STUDENTS.
College students: to register at BCF member rate, click on "free entry" when registering online. Show college ID and pay $20 cash or check onsite before 10:15 AM on 12/3 to be paired. E-mail email@example.com with questions.
Please visit the US Chess Membership site to join or renew.
Need to withdraw or take a bye: please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 minutes before the round.
Metered street parking is free on Sundays.
For parking and transportation info, please visit Parking and Public Transit.
- Event Dates
- Sunday, December 3
- Register Online Now
- Entry List