BCF Fundraising Tournament
- Sunday, February 12, 2017
- Event Format
- Time Control
- G/40, d5
- Open, U1800
- Entry Fee
- $40 (see description below for all that is included in the $40)
- Chess mugs awarded to 1st in each section, and to top U1400
- 9:15am - 9:45am
- Round Times
- 10:00am, 12:30pm, 2:15pm, and 4:00pm
- This tournament is aimed to raise money for BCC.
Organized by frequent players at the club Carissa Yip, Jason Tang, and Anton Barash, the tournament includes a four round swiss run by Andrew Hoy, and a blitz tournament afterwards.
Lunch will be provided along with snacks. GM Larry Christiansen will be available to analyze games.
Blitz tournament with 8 rounds of 5+0 time control will be included!
Side events will include bughouse and a chess puzzle solving contest.
See flyer for details
- Registration is now closed, please register at the tournament.