BCC November Thursday Night Swiss Online
- Thursday, November 5, 2020
- Event Format
- 3SS, 1 lichess game per Thursday night set up by individual challenge
- Time Control
- will be determined based on the Ratings of the players who commit to play
- Entry Fee
- $120-$80 based on 10 players
- Round Times
- 6:30 PM (may be modified by agreement between two players)
- Contact info: TD Nick Sterling. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Text/cell: 781-733-0849.
If I do not have your e-mail and cell phone # already, please send those to me in case we have to contact each other.
If I do not have your lichess Username, please send that to me or include it in the comments in your Registration.
The tournament will run for three weeks on lichess each Thursday at 6:30 PM. However, if two players need to reschedule a game, PROVIDED that they notify me in advance of Thursday, they may choose a time of their own agreement.
Pairings will be posted just after 6 PM on the Boylston CC website. The cutoff time for registration in time to play a Round is 6 PM. Any players who register subsequent to 6 PM will be skipped until the following week's Round.
Rating with USCF will be delayed by 72 hours after the completion of the tournament to give lichess time to ensure Fair Play was observed in all games.
Players must join Zoom during the event.
Meeting ID: 896 2540 6901
Players must be current Members of USCF.
- Event Dates
- Thursday, November 5
Thursday, November 12
Thursday, November 19
- Registration is now closed, please register at the tournament.