Greg Hager Memorial
- Friday, November 24 - Sunday, November 26
- Event Format
- Time Control
- 30/90 SD/30 d10 (3-day schedule), G/45 d5 for rds 1 and 2 (2-day schedule, then merge with 3-day schedule)
- Open & U2000
- Entry Fee
- $35, $50 for non-BCF members, $5 more if not registering online; reentry $20
- $450 based on 20 paid entries: Open: $200-$100 U2000: $100-$50
- 6:15pm - 6:45 on Friday, November 24
- Round Times
- 3-day: 7:00pm on Friday, 10:30am and 3:30pm on Sat. and Sun.
- 3 day option:
Round 1 - 7:00 PM on Friday
Round 2 - 10:30am on Saturday
Round 3 - 3:30pm on Saturday
Round 4- 10:30am on Sunday
Round 5 - 3:30pm on Sunday
2 day option:
Round 1 - 11:00am on Saturday (G/45 d5)
Round 2 - 1:30pm on Saturday (G/45 d5)
then merge with 3-day schedule for round 3 at 3:30pm on Saturday, round 4 at 10:30am on Sunday, and round 5 at 3:30pm on Sunday
Maximum of 2 half point byes; last round bye must be requested before round 2.
In accordance with BCF policies, rated players rated within 200 points of the lower section maximum may play up one section. Thus, a minimum rating of 1800 is required for rated players who wish to play in the Open section. For eligibility purposes, the higher of a player's supplement and live rating is used.
Re-entry possible with up to two half-point byes.
- Event Dates
- Friday, November 24
Saturday, November 25
Sunday, November 26
- Registration is now closed, please register at the tournament.