- Saturday, September 15, 2018
- Event Format
- Time Control
- G45 d5
- Open, U2000, U1400, U800
- Entry Fee
- $25, $35 on-site
- Open: $300, $150, $100 ; U2000: $75, $50. ; U1400: $50, $25 ; U800: Chess Books
- 9-10:30 a.m.
- Round Times
- 10:30am, 1:00pm, 3:00pm, 5:00pm
- The Harvard Chess Club and the Boylston Chess Foundation present the 1st Annual Harvard Open on September 15 at the beautiful SOCH in Harvard’s Radcliffe Quadrangle. The one-day tournament will feature the top chess players in Massachusetts battling it out across four rounds of G/45 for their share of a $750 guaranteed prize fund. In addition, there will be a grandmaster simul in the morning and game analysis throughout the day for players of all levels. Register today for a day full of chess on Harvard’s historic campus!
The Harvard Open will take place at the Harvard SOCH
Please bring boards, sets, and clocks, if possible.
For a more information, including pictures of the venue, transpiration information, please see the Harvard Chess Club web page
- Registration is now closed, please register at the tournament.