BCF Centennial - Legends of Chess: Harry Pillsbury
- Saturday, September 21, 2019
- Event Format
- Time Control
- G/65 d10
- Open, U2000, & U1500
- Entry Fee
- $35, $20 for BCF members, $5 more if not registering online in advance. Free entry for BCF members rated 2300+, but entry fee deducted from won prize.
- $$240 guaranteed: Open $100 - $50, U2000 $50, U1500 $40
- 9:15am - 9:45am
- Round Times
- 10:00am, 1:15pm, 4:00pm
- In accordance with BCF policy, unrated players may play in any section.
Rated players rated within 200 points of the lower section maximum may play up one section.
Sections with fewer than 8 players may be merged.
- Event Dates
- Saturday, September 21
- Registration is now closed, please register at the tournament.