March Tuesday Night Swiss (OTB)
- Tuesdays March 7-March 28
- Event Format
- Time Control
- G/90; +5
- Open, U1800, U1200
- Entry Fee
- $20, $35 for non-BCF members; $5 more if registering onsite
- $300 based on 25 paid entries: Open $125, $75; U1800 $60; U1200 $40
- Onsite registration is 6:45pm-7:10pm
- Round Times
- Bye and withdrawal requests must be received by 6:45pm each round.
Sections with few players may be merged; accelerated pairings may be used.
Players rated at least 1600 may play in the open section, and players rated at least 1000 may play in the U1800 section.
A current USCF membership is required. Please visit the US Chess Membership site to join or renew.
For parking and transportation info, please visit Parking and Public Transit.
- Event Dates
- Tuesday, March 7 Tuesday, March 14 Tuesday, March 21 Tuesday, March 28
- Registration is now closed, please register at the tournament.
- Entry List