May Tuesday Night Swiss (OTB)
- Tuesdays May 2 - May 30
- Event Format
- 5SS; One round per Tuesday evening
- Time Control
- G/90; +5
- Open, U1800, U1000
- Entry Fee
- $20, $35 for non-BCF members; $5 more if registering onsite. Free for GM's and IM's, and also for club members who are rated at least 2200
- $300 based on 25 paid entries: Open $125, $75; U1800 $60; U1000 $40
- Onsite registration is 6:45pm-7:00pm
- Round Times
- Need to withdraw or take a bye: please send email to email@example.com at least 30 minutes before the round.
Sections with few players may be merged; accelerated pairings may be used.
Players rated at least 1600 may play in the open section, and players rated at least 800 may play in the U1800 section.
A current USCF membership is required. Please visit the US Chess Membership site to join or renew.
- Event Dates
- Tuesday, May 2 Tuesday, May 9 Tuesday, May 16 Tuesday, May 23 Tuesday, May 30
- Registration is now closed, please register at the tournament.
- Entry List