BCC Spring Thursday Night Swiss Online
- Thursdays, April 1 - May 6
- Event Format
- 6SS, 1 lichess game per Thursday night set up by individual challenge
- Time Control
- Open: G/60 + 10 sec, U1900: G/45 + 5 sec
- Open & U1900 (Unrated); accelerated pairings may be used
- Entry Fee
- $40, $25 for BCF members
- $$300 guaranteed: Open $150-$100-$50, U1900 1st Place Trophy
- Deadline to be paired in a Round: 6:00 PM on Thursday
- Round Times
- 6:30 PM (two players and the TD may agree to change the time)
- Guess the Winners! forms.gle/uivd8EiudXzLuB4C6
A prediction contest, running for all 6 rounds. Each correctly guessed winner is worth one point. The best guessers will receive cash prizes.
Current prediction standings
Contact info: TD Nick Sterling. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Text/cell: 781-733-0849.
If I do not have your e-mail and cell phone # already, please send those to me in case we have to contact each other.
If I do not have your lichess Username, please send that to me or include it in the comments in your Registration.
For Round 1, Pairings will be posted on Thursday just after 6 PM on the Boylston CC website. The cutoff time for registration in time to play a Round is Thursday at 6 PM. Any players who register subsequent to 6 PM will be skipped until the following week's Round. Each Round begins at 6:30 PM except for games whose start times were agreed in advance to be changed.
Rating with USCF will be delayed by 72 hours after the completion of the tournament to give lichess time to ensure Fair Play was observed in all games.
Players must join Zoom and Share their Screens or show their play areas in their camera views. The link will be sent to players by e-mail. Players with scores of at least +2, or in contention for a prize may, at the TD's discretion, be required to provide at least two separate camera views on Zoom.
Players must be current Members of USCF for the OPEN SECTION ONLY, not the U1900.
- Event Dates
- Thursday, April 8
Thursday, April 15
Thursday, April 22
Thursday, April 29
Thursday, May 6
- Registration is now closed, please register at the tournament.